Real-time cloud sync for Wavebox is currently in development and will be released in 2020.
At the moment we synchronize accounts with the cloud, but on a device-by-device basis, which is useful for setting up a new computer quickly from a previous install on another computer. Here are a few notes on this subject.
- During install on a new computer, you should login using your current subscription email, if possible (make a note of this from your other computer: 'Settings > Wavebox Subscription').
- You will then be shown all the computer set-up with that account. Simply choose the one you want to restore from. The new computer will then automatically pick up the settings, apps, groups, profiles and pins from that install.
- Extensions are not currently restored, so you will need to add them again manually. We will be adding support for synchronising extensions during 2020 as well.
- You will need sign-in to all your accounts again on the new computer. However you can make this a much easier process by exporting/importing your passwords from another computer. Just follow the details in this Knowledge Base article.
- Note: you can use your Pro subscription on any number of different computers.