Dividers can be added to the sidebar to arrange your groups and apps.
- Right-click on an empty space in the sidebar and select 'Add divider' from the pop-up menu.
- A divider will appear at the bottom of the sidebar, which you can drag to the correct place.
- Then right-click on the divider again to give it a name (label) e.g. Home or Client A.
- Dividers are for navigation only, so they don't interfere with groups or cookie profiles.
- If you click on a divider, the app groups beneath it will collapse to both make more room in the sidebar, and hide away tempting stuff.