Wavebox profiles allow you to keep parts of your online browsing separated into different boxes that preserve your privacy and sign-in sessions. Cookies are separated by profile, allowing you to use multiple identities or accounts on the web at the same time.
It's simple to change your default profile. Be prepared to sign-in to all your apps in the new default profile again.
- Click on the 'Settings' cog in the sidebar.
- Click on the blue 'Profiles' tab at the top of the 'Settings' window.
- If you already have a profile that you want to become your default, continue to the next step. If not, click on 'Create Profile' to create a new one.
- Under the 'Profiles' tab, find the profile you want to become your new default profile. Click on the 'more' menu icon (three grey dots) in the profile's title bar.
- Select 'Make default profile' from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'OK' in the pop-out window.
- Note: apps from the old default profile are automatically moved to the new default profile.
You're done. You will need to sign-in to all your apps within this new profile. This will also become the profile for your extensions, so you may need to sign-in to them too.