You can change your login email under your Wavebox Subscription Settings.
- Click on the 'Settings' cog in Wavebox (bottom left)
- Click on the blue 'Wavebox Subscriptions' tab
- Click on your email address (in grey, top-right)
- Select 'Login Details & Privacy' from the dropdown menu.
- Look for 'Login Settings' and enter a new email address.
- Click on 'Change' and then do the following:
If you entered a brand new login email you will see the following pop-up:
Next you need to create a new Wavebox login. Click on either Google/Microsoft or create a new Wavebox login by entering a name and password.
If you entered an existing login email you will see the following pop-up:
Next you need to login using your existing email. Either click on Google/Microsoft or type in your Wavebox login password, followed by continue.