You can get Flash websites working by first installing Flash manually. Here's what to do:
First install Flash
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and install Flash
- Restart Wavebox
Next, enable Flash on the website
- Go to the website you want to enable in any Wavebox window.
- To the left of the sagesure.com URL in the address bar, there is a little lock icon.. Click on it and select 'Site Settings' from the menu.
- Look for the heading 'Flash'
- Click the down arrow in the drop-down menu and then 'Allow'.
You should now be able to see flash on that website.