If you're installing Wavebox on another computer, it's handy to export and then import your passwords. This is super-simple to do:
- Click on the 'Settings' cog at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on 'Advanced' which will bring up another window. Click on 'Passwords'.
- From the 'Passwords' screen look for the more icon (three grey dots) on the right-hand side (to the right of 'Show/Passwords).
- Choose 'Import' or 'Export' from the dropdown menu.
- If you click on 'Export' you will see the following pop-up window. Click on 'Export Passwords' and then save the .csv file on your computer.
- If you click on 'Import' you will be shown the 'Finder' window to select a .csv file from your computer.