If you have multiple workspaces setup, you can create quick links to your workspaces in the sidebar. There are 2 ways to do this:
- When creating a new workspace, look for the heading 'Pin this to a group' which is currently set as 'None'. Click on 'None' and choose a workspace from the list. A small workspace icon will appear beneath the group icon in the sidebar.
- Click on the Cog Icon (bottom left) followed by the blue 'Group & Apps Tab' at the top. Then select a group from the dropdown and look for the 'Workspaces' header. Click on 'Pin a workspace to this group' and a small workspace icon will appear beneath the group icon in the sidebar.
- Next, click on the sidebar icon and you'll notice that the workspace is your 'new tab' one. So click on the workspaces burger menu (top-left) and choose the correct workspace for this group.
To remove a pinned workspace from the sidebar.
- Right-click on the group icon.
- Select 'Remove pinned workspace'.