1. Add an extension to Wavebox
Wavebox supports installing extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Here's how you can add one...
- Click on the blue globe icon in the sidebar (bottom left) to open a new Wavebox window.
- Type 'chrome web store' into the address bar, then click on a link to the store. Or paste this link into the address bar: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions.
- Search to find the extension you want to try.
- To use, click Add to Wavebox
2.Manage extensions in Wavebox
You can view all of your extensions and manage them from the extension screen. To access it...
- Click the main hamburger menu in the top right of any window in Wavebox
- Navigate to More Tools, then the Extensions option
- All your extensions will be listed along with corresponding options for each
3.Remove an extension from Wavebox
You can remove any extension from the extension management screen
- Open the extension management screen described in the steps above
- Click Remove on the extension that you no longer want installed