Add an extension to Wavebox
Wavebox supports installing extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Here's how you can add one...
- Open a new tab in Wavebox, either by using the window menus or the New Window button in the sidebar
- Find the extension you want to try in the Web Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- To use, click Add to Wavebox
Manage extensions in Wavebox
You can view all of your extensions and manage them from the extension screen. To access it...
- Click the main hamburger menu in the top right of any window in Wavebox
- Navigate to More Tools, then the Extensions option
- All your extensions will be listed along with corresponding options for each
Remove an extension from Wavebox
You can remove any extension from the extension management screen
- Open the extension management screen described in the steps above
- Click Remove on the extension that you no longer want installed