1. Add an extension to Wavebox
Wavebox supports installing extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Here's how you can add one...
- Click on the + icon in the sidebar (bottom left)
- Click on the blue 'Add an Extension' button. This will bring up the Chrome web store.
- Type in the name of the extension you want e.g. 'HubSpot' into the search box (top left)
- Click on the blue 'Add to Wavebox' button.
2.Manage extensions in Wavebox
You can view all of your extensions and manage them from the extension screen. To access it...
- Click the main hamburger menu in the top right of any window in Wavebox
- Navigate to More Tools, then the Extensions option
- All your extensions will be listed along with corresponding options for each
3.Remove an extension from Wavebox
You can remove any extension from the extension management screen
- Open the extension management screen described in the steps above
- Click Remove on the extension that you no longer want installed