Shared workspaces are used to quickly onboard new teams members with all the apps and shortcuts they need to get started in Wavebox. To create a shared workspace you need to first create a new team. The creator of the team then becomes the team admin (this can be changed later).
- Create a Team: Either click on the Connect icon in the top toolbar to open the Connect drawer. followed by 'Create Team'. Or, click on the Settings cog (bottom left) followed by the teams tab, and 'Create new team'.
- Add apps: Only team members with admin or edit permissions can add apps. Click on the + button under apps to bring up a list of all your app groups and apps in Wavebox. Select any apps you need. If you select an app group it will be displayed as a rounded square with smaller icons inside it.
- You can also right-click on any app icon in the sidebar or top toolbar and select 'Add to workspace' then choose your shared workspace from the pop-out menu.
- To add a shortcut click on the + button under shortcuts. In the pop-up box, paste in the URL, rename the shortcut, and upload a different icon (optional).
- To add a folder of multiple shortcuts, right-click on the + button under shortcuts, select 'Folder' then add your first shortcut.
- You can also right-click in any browser window and select 'Add to workspace' then choose your shared workspace from the pop-out menu.
- To manage team members from the workspace, click on the people icon in the top right-hand corner to bring up the Settings menu. Only team admins can manage people in the team.
- To invite new people to the team from the workspace, click on the paper plane icon in the top right-hand corner to bring up the invite box.